If your Fort Worth, TX house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Fort Worth house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Fort Worth TX house for cash.
If you’re facing foreclosure and our program allows you to sell quickly, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but you may also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial life, will remain untainted since you will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale in other projects. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find out factors that are likely to influence the value of your home… before getting ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash in Fort Worth, TX or List My House the Traditional Way: 2 Questions to Help You Make a Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Fort Worth house fast is to come up with a game plan.
Having a local experienced real estate agent take a look at your situation is a great first step. If you’re facing a foreclosure contact your lender and begin to negotiate with them. Your real estate agent should be experienced with the type of situation you have. Your real estate agent will be able to do a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA which will give you a comparison of recent homes sold in your area and on their values in order to help you quote the right price for your house. Once you know the current market value of your property and the possibilities or status with your mortgage, answering these two questions will help you come up with a game plan.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because it really dictates what options you have. The more time you have the more options you have open to you. But if you have less time there are definitely beneficial alternatives to achieve the goals you have for whatever situation you’re facing.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house through an agent on the multiple listing service or MLS. It usually takes between 3 – 6 months to sell a property the traditional way. You may need to try to sell the house yourself or you may find that to sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Texas Best Home Buyers is a good alternative. At Texas Best Homebuyers we have the ability to help you with selling your property the traditional way on the MLS and also to make you a fast-fair, all cash offer on your Fort Worth area house. You can call us at (817) 808-4911 or fill out the form in the link at the bottom of this page to discuss what options would be best for whatever situation you have.
2. How much do you need to sell your Fort Worth house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price…then you may want to list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Fort Worth TX house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Fort Worth house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Fort Worth house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (817) 808-4911 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden. Call your mortgage company and work with them: Most banks are very willing and ready to work with you… if you can show that with their help you can get back on track and save your house. Or, if you just want out of the house but you owe more on the house than it’s worth… see if the bank has any programs to lower the mortgage burden so you can get out from underneath it without it going through an expensive foreclosure. While you are still in the pre-foreclosure designation you still have options.
- Ask your mortgage company if you might be able to refinance into a lower payment before you go into foreclosure. But don’t wait too long to call the mortgage company because once you are in the foreclosure process you won’t be able to refinance.
- A second option if you aren’t able to refinance is to apply for a Mortgage Loan Modification. If you qualify it will change the terms of the original loan by lowering your interest rate or by changing the length of the payment terms. Either or both of these would lower your payments. A Mortgage Loan Modification might also include Principal Forgiveness where they agree to forgive a portion of your principal on the loan. Principal forgiveness is only considered if you owe more on your home than it is worth.
- Another option might be to request forbearance from the mortgage company. If approved this will pause your mortgage payments. But once the forbearance period is over you will have to set up a plan to make up for the missed payments. Unless you can pay the missed payments in a lump sum, the mortgage company will set up a plan to either increase your monthly payment or to extend the life of your loan.
- Talk with a local real estate expert, like Texas Best Home Buyers: We know the local Fort Worth real estate market well and are very experienced in the foreclosure process here in TX. Give us a call at (817) 808-4911 and we can help you understand your options such as loan modification, short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure. We can guide you toward the resources that can possibly help you.
- Sell your house: If you’d rather find a way to sell your house and avoid the foreclosure all together, great! We buy local Fort Worth houses for cash… and would love to look at your situation and make you a fair all-cash offer on your house. Just call us at (817) 808-4911 or shoot us your details through this website.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Fort Worth TX house fast. Give us a call at (817) 808-4911 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
At Texas Best Homebuyers we love helping people solve real estate problems. We’ve been in business in North Richland Hills and surrounding areas for more than 20 years. If you’d like for us to take a look at your property and get our opinion on your situation (no pressure, no obligation) don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Fort Worth TX house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be!)