You may have seen a lot of ads or websites around TX saying “We pay cash for homes in Fort Worth!”
As one of the area’s most respected cash home buyers, here at Texas Best Home Buyers we wanted to write an article on what these types of companies can do for a local home seller, and how it works.
Do you want to relocate, but are still struggling to sell your home? Are you tired of waiting and feel like you are about ready to give up? Going through a divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, inherited a house, loss of a job, or any other reason that is putting you in a bind and making having that house on your hands a burden for you and your family?
This is where the “Cash for homes in Fort Worth TX type of services may be able to help you.
What Does The Whole “Cash For Homes” Thing Mean?
At Texas Best Home Buyers, our cash for homes in Fort Worth program is simple.
Other companies in TX may offer a similar program… often with small differences.
The main differences between one “cash for home” company and another are…
- The amount they’ll pay for your house
- Their history and credibility in helping local Fort Worth home owners
- Whether they’ll pay the closing costs or not (we usually pay all closing costs)
- How fast they can close on your house (we can close in as little as 7 days, or whatever timeline works for you)
- What they do with the house after they buy it
Some cash for homes companies fix up the houses and sell them to happy new home owners, others work with local companies that will take the house from there and do the work.
Either way, a company that says “cash for houses” in or around Fort Worth simply offers a service as an alternative to you listing your house with a real estate agent or selling it yourself.
Our Local Fort Worth Cash For Homes Program – How It Works
With Texas Best Home Buyers, our process works like this…
- Fill out the short form on this site or give us a call at (817) 808-4911. This helps us learn basic info about your house so we can make an educated and fair offer on your house. Many “cash for houses” or “we buy houses” companies throw out low ball offers without learning about your house. We try to learn as much as we can about your house and your situation so we can make sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house, and a fair offer for everyone.
- Take as much time as you need to see if the offer is right for you. There are no hassles when working with us. We make you a fair offer, you can then take that offer and talk to people you trust, shop it around, whatever. We never want to do a transaction unless it’s an absolute fit.
- We draw up the paperwork and handle everything from start to finish. You just have to show up at closing on the date of your choice, and sign the paperwork.
- You get cash in your hand quickly, rather than waiting months and months selling the traditional route.
Give Us A Try! See How Our Fair Offer On Your Fort Worth TX Area House Stacks Up! Start Below…
Step 1: Give us a call at (817) 808-4911 or fill out the short form on this website
Step 2: We’ll connect with you with your offer and to discuss the options
Step 3: Make a well educated decision on what your best option is.
Fill out the form on this website and let us know if you have any questions!
More Info About Us…
At Texas Best Homebuyers we do our very best to be helpful in every real estate situation that we can. We love solving real estate problems and helping families get out of tough situations. Our goal is to be the most helpful real estate company you come across. We strive to be a solution! Our core values are to always be honest, respectful, humble, positive, and helpful. We have over 25 years in the real estate business in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
If you decide to go with us there are NO commission fees, closing costs, inspections, appraisals, or annoying showings. You will have only one showing – just to us, and we don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse!) or how many repairs are needed. (a complete fixer? great! We love projects! ) We’d like to make an offer on your house!
You may be able to get a higher sales price if you list your property on the MLS through an agent and we can help you with that too if that is the way you prefer to go. But that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or to having less hassle in every situation.
As we said before there are no commission fees to pay. (Those usually are about 6% of the total sales price.) We pay for all closing costs and you can close on the sale at a time that is convenient for you. Selling your home on the MLS or multiple listing service can take as long as 90 days whereas we have the ability to make an immediate cash offer. What we offer is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff or other encumbrances on the property.
How does all this sound to you? If you’d like more information about how we can assist you with your particular situation go ahead and give us a call now and we’ll get right back to you. (usually within 24 hours) We look forward to connecting with you! (817) 808-4911