You want to sell your local Fort Worth TX home and you want to do so quickly. Right?
Perhaps you have another commitment with the money or you need to move. Whatever the case is, you need to sell your home quickly in Fort Worth and move on.
Unfortunately, homeowners who need to sell their home fast soon realize that they are at the mercy of the market. That market will influence whether they sell quickly or not, and how much they can get for their property. And as you’ve seen in our local Fort Worth real estate market… the market is changing on an almost monthly basis.
The factors that influence whether you’ll sell your home quickly in this Fort Worth market
There are many factors that influence whether you’ll sell your TX home quickly in this market.
Some of those factors include:
- The national economy
- The local economy in Fort Worth TX
- Interest rates
- The condition and trends of the neighborhood (is it growing? is it shrinking?)
- The condition of your house and whether it needs work
- The asking price of your house
- The asking price of similar houses in the area
… and so many other factors as well.
You may not have the luxury of waiting around for home prices in your neighborhood in Fort Worth to go up. Instead, you have to face the realities of the marketplace – especially if the clock is ticking.
The four steps to sell your Fort Worth house fast
Here are our top strategies for selling your house fast.
First, price your home to sell it quickly.
Knowing your house isn’t the only one for sale, you need to prepare to win out over the competition. There are many other local Fort Worth homes for sale and each one is competing for the hard-earned dollars of the buyer. Rather than setting a price that you want to get for your home, find out what similar homes in your neighborhood are selling for. Don’t forget to look at the comparable condition of the house too. Just because you have the same layout as your neighbors doesn’t mean that you’ll get the same asking price. The condition of the property affects the sales price too.
If you need to sell your home fast but have at least 3 months of flexibility with the timeline, hiring an Exceptional Real Estate Agent who has experience in your location will be an asset to helping you price the home to sell quickly and for the most amount of money. You can find comps or comparable properties on reputable websites to help you price your home yourself but consulting with a local real estate agent and asking them to do a CMA or competitive market analysis will be the best way to arrive at the ideal asking price to sell your home fast. Texas Best Homebuyers would be happy to assist you with this if you want to go through the process of listing your home. We will do everything we can to help you sell your home as quickly as possible!
Second, think about who is the most likely person to buy your home.
Is it a new family with young children? Is it a retired couple who happens to be downsizing? Is it a single woman moving to the area because of a job? Here are 5 different real estate target markets to consider when preparing to market your property and when preparing your house to entice the right buyer quickly.
- First Home Buyers -If the best person to buy your home is a young family or a first home buyer then perhaps you’ll want to make sure that you have space to grow a family, an affordable location, a home office space and a nice outdoor entertaining space.
- Young Professionals – Or if your target market is young professionals you will want to have a location close to entertainment areas, a low maintenance property, a little bit of luxury or space to relax, a secure and stylish space.
- Upgraders – If your home is ideal for upgraders you’ll have space for a family to grow into. You’ll want to stage a lovely backyard/outdoor space for kids to play and for adults to entertain. Being close to good schools, shops, parks and playgrounds is also important.
- High End Buyers – High End Buyers are looking for spectacular views, luxury design and privacy. Whatever you can do to showcase originality will go a long way. You’ll want to have leading high end technology in your home and the bigger it is the better.
- Down-sizers – Is your home what down-sizers are looking for? If so, it will be low maintenance but not necessarily smaller and be in a more private, quiet location. There might be an extra room for family to come and stay. It will be close to shops, cafes, and have high end finishes and fittings. Also down sizers are interested in safety/security and in being close to medical facilities.
There are many reasons that someone will buy a house and their reasons will be influenced by family, jobs, and more. When you understand which groups are your target audience, it will help you with the next point…
Third, invest some time, money, and effort into preparing your house for the right buyer.
When you prepare to sell your home to the target buyer you’ll want to consider their particular traits as you plan to stage and market your home. For example if you’re target buyer is a young family or first time home buyer you might want to showcase a home office space and create an enticing outdoor entertaining space. Or if your target buyer is people looking to downsize, focus on making your home safe and secure with low maintenance.
As you begin to prepare for showings you may want to check out our Guide to Home Staging to Sell Your Home Fast
Fourth, work with a local Fort Worth TX real estate professional who can help you prepare your home, list it, and close the deal.
Real estate agents are experts at helping you sell your home. There are plenty of agents here in Fort Worth to work with… and you might be surprised to know that Texas Best Homebuyers has experienced reputable real estate agents that are ready to assist you. Just give us a ring at (817) 808-4911 and we’d be glad to work with you. We will prepare a CMA and lend our expertise to help you price your home to sell quickly. We will guide you through the steps to get your home ready to go on the market so you’ll be able to sell your home quickly. And we will market your home effectively to your target buyer.
When you follow these four simple steps, you can sell your home pretty quickly. However, sometimes you want to sell your home even faster than that!
How to sell your home quickly in Fort Worth
Sometimes you may not have time to look around at what others are selling for. And sometimes you may not want to wait around or spend the money to fix up your property for your ideal customer. And sometimes you may not want to spend the time waiting while your real estate agent markets and sells your house.
You can bypass all these steps quickly and easily by selling your house to a local real estate investment company for cash. At Texas Best Home Buyers, that’s exactly what we specialize in: buying homes fast.
Homeowners who simply don’t want the hassle or who don’t want to endure the long wait times but just want to sell their home quickly can do so with one phone call to (817) 808-4911.
This is perfect for homeowners who are in financial distress and cannot wait too long to sell their home IF the market will buy it. And, it’s perfect for homeowners who are facing some other crisis, such as a divorce or death in the family. When these events happen, the last thing you want to do is think about painting the house so it’s perfect for someone else! It’s much easier to simply pick up the phone and sell your house with one phone call.