Relocation is a complicated exercise in coordination. We get local Fort Worth home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website often saying “I’m relocating and need to sell my house in Fort Worth“. The great thing is that we’re able to help a good many of those sellers sell their house quickly (because we’re actively buying houses in Fort Worth TX right now!).
Depending on your situation if you have more time to sell your house and can go the more traditional route we are able to help you to get the highest value for your home as quickly as possible listing it on the MLS. (multiple listing service) And, because we are actively buying houses right now we can make you an all cash offer if closing on a quick sale is more of a priority. At Texas Best Homebuyers whatever is best for you is what we want.
When you’re relocating there are so many details to keep track of, plus the stress of whatever is making you move in the first place – often it’s a new job or a sick relative, but the true need to move always comes with a dramatic change.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house long term. That gets expensive, and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Although we are in a relatively stable seller’s market right now in Fort Worth, things can change in the blink of an eye. We’ve heard some serious horror stories over the past couple of decades. And the longer a home sits vacant the more likely it is to fall into disrepair.
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Fort Worth TX house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Fort Worth… Your Options And Steps
There are 2 options to consider when you need to relocate fast. And if you contact us, (Texas Best Homebuyers) we can help you with either option. We would be happy to prepare a (CMA) Comparative Market Analysis for you. And, we have the ability to provide you with a side by side comparison of how much your home would sell for if you have the luxury of taking a bit more time to sell it the traditional way on the open market vs. how much we could offer you in cash for your home for a very quick sale. We will help you weigh the options and give you all the info you need to make the best decision for your particular situation.
Below we discuss your options and some important steps and info a bit more…
Option 1. Get a Cash Offer. If you’re in a situation where the clock is ticking and you need to be all hands on deck for your new job at the new location within 0-30 days you might not have the time to wait to find a buyer, and wait 40 – 50 days for the loan to close. You may not want to have to deal with cleaning, decluttering, home staging, and having showings. And if your home needs any major repairs in order to pass inspection this will take additional time. A cash sale with a reputable investor might be the best option in these circumstances. With a cash offer you’ll likely have zero closing costs and you’ll avoid paying 6% for the agent commissions. You can close in as few as 5-7 days. You’ll be able to start your new job with far less stress than if you were still trying to sell your house.
Option 2. Hire a Real Estate Agent Who Sells Homes Fast. This option is probably a better fit if you really want or need to get the highest possible price for your home. It may also work best if you have a good relocation package or if you have plenty of time to sell. Some steps you can take to speed up the sale are to clean and de-clutter, improve your curb appeal and get a pre-listing inspection to find out about any issues that might slow down a pending sale. Fixing any of those things or addressing them by adjusting the price accordingly on the front end will save a lot of time.
Option 3. Market Your Property For Rent and Sale at the Same Time. In certain situations, we may partner with property owners to help secure lease option agreements where highly qualified purchasers rent the property for an agreed time before buying. In other cases, we may help renegotiate a loan, help make monthly payments or conduct a short sale with a bank. Creative solutions can bridge the gap to get you where you need to be. And at Texas Best Homebuyers we really enjoy helping people resolve difficult situations. One of our core values is “to be a solution.”
Here are some ideas on the first steps to take and other important things to consider.
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market it will inform your decision about which option would be best for you.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. I’ve seen professionals who moved out of state for a job who had their house on the market for over a year before selling it for a much much lower price than they hoped. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Find a local, experienced real estate agent BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait or every month that it takes to sell the house… costs you money. If you want to use a real estate agent to sell your home we can help you with that and will do our very best to sell you home quickly as well as get you the best price possible for your home. We can also provide you with a side by side comparison of what we think your home will sell for on the market vs. what we could offer you in cash for it. We are a reputable local house buyer and we’d be happy to include a cash offer for you to be able to compare the two. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the dollar amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage (which if you’re still within the first 10 years of the mortgage, the majority of your payment interest and not hardly going to principal at all), insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc.Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses.If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property sitting on the market, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000.But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that?Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price (and paying holding costs and real estate agent fees).Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… Texas Best Homebuyers would be happy to be of service!
Who Is Texas Best Home Buyers And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Fort Worth?
Texas Best Homebuyers
Local to the Fort Worth area Texas Best Homebuyers has been helping people with their real estate needs for more than 25 years. If you would like to discuss any questions regarding your real estate property with us don’t hesitate to contact us anytime! We will reply quickly, usually within 24 hours. 1-817-808-4911
Perhaps you are ready to list your property on the Multiple Listing Service. (MLS) We would be happy to list your home or to help you find your next home to purchase! We are very experienced with this method of buying or selling a home. If you are selling a home we will help you to get the best sales price for your home. Contact us today! 1-817-808-4911
For most people, owning a home is the largest purchase of their lives. Because it is such an important financial decision getting the right kind of support for your particular situation and preferences is essential. In addition to working with traditional buyers and sellers, we also work with people to find solutions for selling distressed homes, and help owners who need to sell their house fast, to do so quickly. Call us anytime if you have questions or if you would like a free, no hassle, no obligation situation evaluation. Perhaps you would like to avoid the hassles of a traditional sale. At Texas Best Homebuyers we will give you a fair cash offer to buy your home “as is” and do everything we can to make the sale as quick and easy on you as possible. If this sounds like what you’re looking for give us a call right away. 1-817-808-4911
We look forward to talking with you!
We’re honest and straightforward. We’ll quote you a fair price, and we can close fast with cash or provide you with a side by side comparison to a CMA.
We’re happy to help you find answers to your toughest questions about your Fort Worth real estate, so please feel free to call us at (817) 808-4911 and chat with us anytime.